Saturday, April 11, 2009

A Very Belated Easter

So, I keep thinking I am going to have time to sit down and update this blog, and time keeps slipping away! This is why neither of my children have scrapbooks of their lives. UGH! Anyway, it occured to me that I never even posted Easter pics, so I thought I would start there. However, in the chaos of Easter day we never even took a family picture in our church clothes! How lame is that!!! Oh well, I will "blame it on the rain" since it was actually POURING DOWN when we arrived at Mimi and Papa's house on Easter day for lunch. I was able to capture the late afternoon egg hunt and gift giving at Grandmother's house. Charlie had a great time with Easter #2. Thanks Grandmother!
Yeah! It's Easter Time!

Learning about confetti eggs from Grandmother!

He couldn't eat the candy fast enough!

Hi pretty girl!


Handsome big boy!

1 comment:

Janet Laurell said...

This is way better than a scrapbook that's just going to fall apart over the years. They'll enjoy looking over the blog later in life. I'm impressed with how you've kept it up.