For three years Charlie was the ruler of our little world. But, in January of 2009, that little world was rocked by the arrival of our precious little girl, Emerson Grace. These are the stories of our life!
Monday, January 26, 2009
BEST NEWS OF ALL!
Emerson got to come home today - Monday January 26th! HOORAY! I will post pictures and more of the story once things calm down around here! Ha Ha!
Dear Liz, Chad and Charlie, I am so glad Emerson is home now! She is absolutely beautiful! Jessi has kept us informed about Emerson's progress. You have had many emotional ups and downs lately and I can only imagine what you have been through. I know your extended family and friends, including Buzz and myself, wish you all the best. Love, Buzz and Luanne
3 comments:
Dear Liz, Chad and Charlie, I am so glad Emerson is home now! She is absolutely beautiful! Jessi has kept us informed about Emerson's progress. You have had many emotional ups and downs lately and I can only imagine what you have been through. I know your extended family and friends, including Buzz and myself, wish you all the best. Love, Buzz and Luanne
I am so glad Emerson is home!
That is teh best news of all! CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Post a Comment